Click to rate this question!
How do you use a calculator to measure price?
Install and activate the plug-in in your WordPress dashboard by going to Plug-ins -> Add New. Search for “WooCommerce Price Per Unit” to find the plug-in. When you see WooCommerce Price Per Unit, click “Install Now” to install the plug-in. Click “Activate” to activate the plug-in.
How do you set a unit price in WooCommerce?
In this article
- Selling by weight in WooCommerce.
- Two ways to sell by weight in WooCommerce.
- Method #1: Add weight options as variations.
- Method #2: Price your products by weight.
- Display variation prices by weight.
- Sell different products by unit and weight.
- Where to get the plugin.
How do I sell my product by weight in WooCommerce?
To calculate your product selling price by unit, follow these three steps:
- Calculate the total cost of all units purchased.
- Divide the total cost by the total number of units purchased – this will provide you with the cost price.
- Use the selling price formula to calculate the final selling price.
28 Apr 2021
Originally posted 2022-05-06 01:27:54.