Click to rate this question!
The best way to determine this is to:
- Temporarily switch your theme to Storefront.
- Disable all plugins except for WooCommerce.
- Check if you can see the variation images.
How do I display variation images in WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select one of your Variable products.
- Select the Variations tab in the Product Details box.
- Find the Add Additional Images link and click. This link allows you to add any number of additional images for each variation.
Why is my product image not showing on WordPress?
The image is not displayed in the product page maybe because of the third party plugin activated . So, if you have installed any third party plugins then please try disabling them one by one and check you site if the issue is fixed. If the issue is fixed you will know the exact plugin that have created the issue.
How do I add an image to cart in WooCommerce?
Log into your WordPress site and access the Dashboard as the admin user. From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file where we will add the function that will Show Product Image at Checkout Page.