Click to rate this question!
To add an up-sell or cross-sell to a product:
- Go to WooCommerce > Products and select the product on which you’d like to show an up-sell or cross-sell.
- Scroll down to the Product Data panel.
- Select the Linked Products tab in the left menu.
- Add the product you wish to link to by searching for it.
What is the best plugin for WooCommerce?
The Best WooCommerce Plugins for Improving WooCommerce Stores
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips. …
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist. …
- Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce. …
- WooCommerce Customizer. …
- PickPlugins Product Slider for WooCommerce. …
- WooCommerce Multilingual. …
- Booster for WooCommerce.
Apr 11, 2022
What is an upsell plugin?
An upsell plugin lets you feature a selected product when a customer is ready to add another product to their shopping cart. This way, you can offer your customers a better alternative to the product they’re already interested in.Jan 10, 2022
What is cross sell and upsell in WooCommerce?
Cross selling persuades customers to buy additional related products on top of their original purchase. Upselling encourages customers to buy anything that would make the original purchase more expensive.Apr 14, 2021
Originally posted 2022-05-04 23:59:02.