Click to rate this question!
Go to WooCommerce => Settings => Shipping => Shipping Destination and uncheck “Collect shipping address even when not required”.Jul 12, 2013
How do I turn off free Shipping in WooCommerce?
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- Select a Shipping Zone, Click Edit.
- Click Add Shipping Method and a modal will display. …
- Select Free Shipping in the row you wish to define and select Edit.
How do I make WooCommerce default to free Shipping?
In default Woocommerce, on this page: WooCommerce > Shipping > Shipping Zones, whatever one that is top and enabled is preselected as default. However the shipping methods in this plugin don’t appear in that list. So if an order qualifies for free shipping, the user has to select it from the list.
How do I remove Shipping charges in WooCommerce?
To delete a shipping zone:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Zones.
- Hover over Zone Name, and the option to Edit and Delete appear.
- Select Delete, and the Shipping Zone is deleted.
Originally posted 2022-05-04 22:09:45.