Click to rate this question!
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- Select a Shipping Zone, Click Edit.
- Click Add Shipping Method and a modal will display. …
- Select Free Shipping in the row you wish to define and select Edit.
How do I hide Shipping options in WooCommerce?
Hiding WooCommerce Shipping Methods based on Product type
- Install and activate the Hide Shipping Method plugin.
- Visit the plugin settings by clicking on the Settings option on the plugins page, or by visiting WooCommerce => Settings => Manage Shipping Methods.
Mar 7, 2019
How do I turn off Shipping charges in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce => Settings => Shipping => Shipping Destination and uncheck “Collect shipping address even when not required”. According to the code, if all items are “virtual” then shipping is not required.Jul 12, 2013
How do I hide flat rate Shipping in WooCommerce?
1) First empty your cart. 2) This code is already saved on your function. php file. 3) Go in a shipping zone settings and disable one “flat rate” (for example) and “save”.Sep 24, 2017
Originally posted 2022-05-05 23:32:38.