Click to rate this question!
- From your Shopify admin, click Apps > Store Importer.
- On the Import your data into Shopify page, choose WooCommerce from the drop-down menu.
- Under Upload files, click Add file and select your exported files. …
- Select your WooCommerce XML file that you downloaded.
- Click Continue import > Import.
Can you link WooCommerce to Shopify?
The Shopify Connector for WooCommerce lets you easily migrate your Shopify store to your WooCommerce store and imports product details, image URLs, and existing customer data from your store. Scale your business by integrating Shopify with WooCommerce and sell your products globally without any hassle.
How do I export a product from WooCommerce?
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select Export at the top. The Export Products screen displays.
- Select to Export All Columns. …
- Select to Export All Products. …
- Select to Export All Categories. …
- Tick the box to Export Custom Meta, if you need this info. …
- Select Generate CSV. …
- Exit the exporter.
How do I export my WooCommerce products to another website?
Go to: Tools > Export and choose the content you wish to migrate.
- Click Download Export File. …
- Go to the site to which you are moving content and Tools > Import.
- Select WordPress and follow the instructions.
Originally posted 2022-05-05 17:04:03.