Click to rate this question!
Quick Start Guide
- Step 1: Go to Product Sync > Bulk Sync under your admin dashboard.
- Step 2: A new screen displays letting you search single products or filter products by category.
- Step 3: Select your desired products and the destination sites that they will be synced to.
- Step 4: Click on the Sync button.
Dec 5, 2021
Can you have 2 shops on WooCommerce?
WooCommerce cannot run multiple stores. However you may want to run wordpress as a multisite installation as advised by Esther above, and for each site, you install the plugin once and can control & configure it for all two stores individually from one WordPress admin.
How do I export WooCommerce from one website to another?
Go to: Tools > Export and choose the content you wish to migrate.
- Click Download Export File. …
- Go to the site to which you are moving content and Tools > Import.
- Select WordPress and follow the instructions.
Can I use WooCommerce extensions on multiple sites?
Can you use WooCommerce plugins on multiple sites? WooCommerce is multisite compatible. This means, when you install and activate the WooCommerce plugin, it will be activated on all sites, and there will be an option to create a store, set up products for each site on the multisite. Individually.
Originally posted 2022-05-05 03:43:46.