Click to rate this question!
1. Enable the built-in feature review
- To complete this task, go to WooCommerce > Settings in the dashboard.
- Select the Products tab.
- Scroll down to the Enable reviews field and check the box to turn on the product reviews. …
- Click the Save Changes button.
- As mentioned, reviews are simply a form of WordPress comments.
Jan 26, 2021
How do I display WooCommerce reviews outside of tabs?
To load WooCommerce reviews outside of a product tab, use the native comments_template() function. throw it anywhere in the PHP template that makes off your product, and you’re golden.Dec 30, 2020
How do I show all items on one page in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I show reviews on my home page?
7 Ways to Display Business Reviews on Your Website
- Highlight one per week in the header. …
- List a few in the sidebar on the About Us page. …
- Embed a carousel with the 9 best on your homepage. …
- Address bad business reviews in a Blog Post. …
- Add them to your menu, services page, or shop.
Jan 8, 2019
Originally posted 2022-05-05 01:19:11.