Click to rate this question!
Show Related Products Using WooCommerce Linked Products
- Access the WordPress dashboard.
- Click All Products in the Products menu.
- Select the product you want to add upsells to.
- Open the Linked Products tab.
- Add the related product or products in the Upsells field.
- Click Update to apply the upsell.
Jan 28, 2021
To display WooCommerce related products without installing an extra plugin, open your WordPress dashboard and go to Products > All Products. Select an item for which you want to add a related product section. Open the Edit Product page for that item.Mar 1, 2022
From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file where we will add the function that will show you how to only show related products from the same category or subcategory.May 14, 2021
Related products are displayed automatically by WooCommerce by a random choice. You can increase the possibility of displaying certain products together by grouping them in the same categories or tags. Related products show other products marked with the same categories or tags.
Originally posted 2022-05-04 19:21:36.