Click to rate this question!
How to show attributes on the WooCommerce product page
- Go to: Products > Add Product (or edit an existing one).
- Select the Attributes tab in the Product Data section.
Feb 17, 2021
How do I use product attributes in WooCommerce?
Go to: Products > Add Product (or edit an existing one). Select the Attributes tab in the Product Data. There you can choose any of the attributes that you’ve created in the dropdown menu. Select Add.
How do I show WooCommerce Products in WordPress?
Displaying WooCommerce Product Category
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I customize my product display in WooCommerce?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template. …
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch. …
- Step 3: Add the Product Widgets that will make up your page. …
- Step 4: Preview the Product Page With Another Product. …
- Step 5: Set the Conditions.
Apr 27, 2021
Originally posted 2022-05-04 17:14:01.