Click to rate this question!
Step 1: Click the WooCommerce link in the left sidebar within the content management system. Step 2: Click Orders. Step 3: Your orders will be displayed below with their Order Number, name (hidden for privacy), date of sale, status, and total.
How do I show WooCommerce front end orders?
- Create the View. Create or edit a page, post or a template and insert the Toolset View block. …
- Select the post status for Orders you want to list. When displaying Orders on the front-end, you can select a post status of the Orders you wish to list. …
- Design the Front-end List of Orders.
How do I get WooCommerce order notification?
Go to WooCommerce → Notifications and click ‘Add Notification’ . Enter the email addresses of the supplier who will receive the new order emails for the product(s).
What are the disadvantages of WooCommerce?
Disadvantages of Using WooCommerce
- It’s WordPress Specific. WooCommerce is still a plugin; hence you cannot use it in sites that WordPress doesn’t host. …
- It has Many Expenses. While it’s free to download and install WooCommerce itself, some extensions might require payment so your site can operate at optimum capacity.
Originally posted 2022-05-04 14:38:53.