Click to rate this question!
Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Zones. Select Add shipping zone at the top. Enter a descriptive Zone Name, and select Zone Regions that apply.
How do I change the default shipping method in WooCommerce?
If not, set up a shipping zone first.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Click WooCommerce from the left-hand menu.
- Click Settings in the expanded WooCommerce menu.
- Click the Shipping tab.
- Edit the Shipping Zone by clicking the Edit link or the zone name.
- Reorder the Shipping Methods by dragging and dropping the shipping method.
How do I change shipping options in WooCommerce?
Start by navigating to WooCommerce → Settings → Shipping in your dashboard, which contains your options for Shipping Zones. A shipping zone is a geographical area that you ship to, defined by countries, regions, states, and zip codes. Set up shipping zones to define different rates based on customers’ locations.2 Jul 2020
How do I change the shipping on WordPress?
To do this:
- Go to WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the product you want to assign the rate to and click “Edit”
- Select “Shipping” on the left-hand menu.
- You’ll see a dropdown labeled “Shipping class” — select the shipping class you’d like to assign to the product.
- Click “Update” to save changes.
7 Feb 2019
Originally posted 2022-05-06 03:41:45.