Click to rate this question!
Delete all products / bulk delete products
- Go to WP Admin > Smart Manager and select Products as the post type from the drop down.
- Tick the header checkbox to select all the products. Or select only those products you want to delete. …
- Click the Delete icon.
Aug 4, 2020
How do I delete all data in WooCommerce?
How to Uninstall and completely remove WooCommerce
- Open your WordPress install’s wp-config.php file.
- Right before where it says “* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. …
- Deactivate WooCommerce at WP-admin > plugins.
- Delete WooCommerce at WP-admin > plugins.
- That’s it!
How do I delete all my WordPress products?
You can just delete all products from the product page itself.
- Step 1: Go to WooCommerce > Products. From your WordPress admin dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Products.
- Step 2: Choose Screen Options. …
- Step 3: Select products to delete. …
- Step 4: Select Move to Trash.
Apr 1, 2022
How do I temporarily delete WooCommerce?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store. Alternatively, you can create a new category, as well.
Originally posted 2022-05-05 04:47:08.