Click to rate this question!
Global Inventory Settings
- Go to WooCommerce → Settings.
- Click the Products tab, then the little Inventory link.
- Check the Manage Stock option to enable stock on all products. …
- Hold Stock (minutes) – This option determines how long WooCommerce will hold inventory for unpaid orders.
Can I manage inventory with WooCommerce?
WooCommerce inventory management allows you to manage your stock and track inventory, however, the function has to be enabled for this to work properly. If you do not select this feature, you will only be able to see the stock status’ in the Product Data Inventory box.
How do I set stock quantity in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product.
- Enter the Stock Quantity, and WooCommerce auto-manages inventory and auto-updates Stock Status as Stock, Out of Stock or On Backorder.
- Select whether to Allow Backorders.
- Low stock threshold – Enter a number upon which you are notified.
How does WooCommerce stock work?
Whenever someone purchases this product, WooCommerce will automatically subtract the quantity in their order from the stock status. For example, if you set the stock status to 15 and then a shopper purchases 2 of the item, the stock status will automatically drop to 13.Jul 15, 2021
Originally posted 2022-05-05 20:45:50.