Click to rate this question!
16 WooCommerce Checkout Optimization Ideas to Boost Your Conversions
- 1) Hide Unnecessary Fields.
- 2) Use ‘Shipping Address’ as ‘Billing Address’ by Default.
- 3) Make the Coupon(s) Less Prominent.
- 4) Use Inline Error Validation.
- 5) Remove Labels from Form Fields.
- 6) Remove Any Page Distractions.
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout?
Let’s see the step-by-step process:
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Checkout > Billing and click Add New Field.
- Select the type of field you want to create and fill in the label, placeholder/type, and description. …
- After that, tick the conditional checkbox on the right. …
- Press Save and you’re done!
Aug 15, 2020
What is the best plugin for WooCommerce?
The Best WooCommerce Plugins for Improving WooCommerce Stores
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips. …
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist. …
- Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce. …
- WooCommerce Customizer. …
- PickPlugins Product Slider for WooCommerce. …
- WooCommerce Multilingual. …
- Booster for WooCommerce.
Apr 11, 2022
How do I style a checkout page in WooCommerce?
First, go to WooCommerce » Settings and click on the ‘Advanced’ tab. Then, select the new WooCommerce checkout page URL from the drop down menu. Make sure to click ‘Save changes’ at the bottom of the screen.Jul 1, 2021
Originally posted 2022-05-05 16:23:00.