Click to rate this question!
From the WooCommerce store where you need to upload the variable products, go to WooCommerce > Product Im-Ex. The plugin gives you three options to import your CSV file depending on the location where your CSV file is stored. Upload the file from your computer. Upload the file from the remote server using FTP.Jul 19, 2021
Can I bulk upload products to WooCommerce?
Using the Product Import Export plugin for WooCommerce, you can upload all the products and product types (simple, variable, grouped, and external) in bulk with incredible ease. Most people opt for maintaining a spreadsheet, CSV, or XML file of product data.Jul 19, 2021
How do I bulk edit variable products in WooCommerce?
You can access the plugin settings in either of the following two ways:
- WordPress Dashboard > WooCommerce > Bulk Edit Products.
- WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins > Bulk Edit Products, Prices & Attributes for WooCommerce > Bulk Edit Products.
How do I import a product variation in WooCommerce?
Steps to import product variations:
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Import products with Product CSV Import Suite.
- Create a CSV for your product variations.
- Upload your CSV by navigating to WooCommerce > CSV Import Suite and click Import Variations.
- Choose your file and click Upload file and import.
- Map your fields. …
- Click Submit.
Originally posted 2022-05-04 16:53:55.