Click to rate this question!
– On your WooCommerce Orders page, click on a recent order. – Next, in the top righthand corner, click Add Tracking Number. – Then, add the Provider and Tracking Number. – Finally, click Save Tracking.Feb 26, 2022
How do I track my WordPress order?
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and click ‘Add New’
- Search for ‘Status Tracking’ and select ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin when prompted.
How do I use WooCommerce advanced shipping tracking?
- Upload the folder woo-advanced-shipment-tracking to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Select default shipping provider from setting page and add tracking number in order page.
How does WooCommerce integrate with ShipStation?
To connect your WooCommerce store to ShipStation.
- Download the ShipStation Integration plugin to your computer.
- Log in to your WooCommerce administrators’ portal.
- Go to Plugins, and click on Add New.
- Click Upload and select the plugin zip file from your local computer, then click Install Now.
Originally posted 2022-05-04 10:18:40.