Click to rate this question!
To do this, go to Appearance → Customize → WooCommerce → Product Catalog. Change the ‘Shop page display’ option to ‘Show categories & products’. This will list all your categories in a grid layout at the top of the WooCommerce shop page, with a product table listing the products underneath.
Can WooCommerce be customized?
The best thing about WordPress and WooCommerce is code and content can be changed to suit — modify and customize your website entirely. Flexibility is one of the greatest benefits to using WooCommerce to sell online.
How do I customize a design in WooCommerce?
How to customize the WooCommerce Single Product Page
- Put your WooCommerce Product information in as normal.
- Publish or save your product as draft.
- Click on ‘enable WooBuilder’
- This will enable the new Gutenberg editor for that specific product.
- Design your new Single Product Page using the WooBuilder Blocks.
How do I implement WooCommerce in WordPress?
How to Install and Set Up WooCommerce (In 7 Steps)
- Step 1: Install the Plugin. …
- Step 2: Access the Setup Wizard. …
- Step 3: Choose Your Payment Processors. …
- Step 4: Configure Your Shipping Options. …
- Step 5: Review Optional Add-Ons. …
- Step 6: Install the Jetpack Plugin (Optional) …
- Step 7: Complete the Setup Process.
Jan 7, 2022
Originally posted 2022-05-05 02:20:30.