Click to rate this question!
Let’s see the step-by-step process:
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Checkout > Billing and click Add New Field.
- Select the type of field you want to create and fill in the label, placeholder/type, and description. …
- After that, tick the conditional checkbox on the right. …
- Press Save and you’re done!
Aug 15, 2020
How do I change the checkout template in WooCommerce?
To create a custom theme template for your checkout page, you’ll first need to create a “woocommerce/checkout” folder within your theme’s folder. Then, add it to the new folder you just created. After that, you can edit the file to make your desired changes.Apr 11, 2022
How do I add a checkout page in WooCommerce?
One Page Checkout Graphical Interface
- Go to: Pages > Add New or Posts > Add New.
- Make sure the editor is in Visual mode.
- Click the One Page Checkout icon.
- Click inside the Products field and type the product name/s to display.
- Select the products to display.
- Select the template to use for product selection fields.
How do I change the default checkout page in WordPress?
From the WordPress Dashboard, go to WooFunnels > Settings. Here, go to the Checkouts tab. Select the Checkout page from the drop-down that you want to set as your default checkout page.Feb 16, 2022
Originally posted 2022-05-05 13:04:19.