Click to rate this question!
- Create a free account on WooCommerce.com. Sign-up for an account on WordPress.com and WooCommerce.com. Select from: A pre-installed solution with a trusted host. …
- Install WooCommerce. Download the WooCommerce plugin. Download the plugin. Go to your website.
How do I add an image to WooCommerce?
Add an image for a product in WooCommerce
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, click Products.
- From the list of products, click the product you want to update with an image.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, in the Product image section, click Set product image.
- Click the Upload Files tab.
How do I add WooCommerce products to my WordPress site?
Adding a Simple product is similar to writing a post in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How do I start a WooCommerce website?
How to Install and Set Up WooCommerce (In 7 Steps)
- Step 1: Install the Plugin. …
- Step 2: Access the Setup Wizard. …
- Step 3: Choose Your Payment Processors. …
- Step 4: Configure Your Shipping Options. …
- Step 5: Review Optional Add-Ons. …
- Step 6: Install the Jetpack Plugin (Optional) …
- Step 7: Complete the Setup Process.
Mar 24, 2022
Originally posted 2022-05-06 00:41:43.