Click to rate this question!
How to create a Custom WooCommerce Product Type
- Define a new WooCommerce Product Type class.
- Add the type to WooCommerce product type filter.
- Add the type as a product type taxonomy.
- Refactor methods (if needed)
- Add new settings (if needed)
- Save new settings (if needed)
May 28, 2019
How do I add custom fields to WooCommerce products?
How to add a custom field in WooCommerce
- Go to the product where you’d like to add a custom field.
- In the Product Data section, click the Product Add-Ons.
- Click ‘Add Group’ then click ‘Add Field’
- Choose the type of field you’d like to add from the ‘Field Type’ option.
Dec 20, 2020
How do I create a custom product in WordPress?
Create a Custom Product Type in Woocommerce
- Register a new product type.
- Add a corresponding tab to it when selected.
- Add fields to the created tab.
- And finally show those details on the front at product page.
How do I get product type in WooCommerce?
To get the product type you will use get_type() method. To check the product type inside an IF statement you will use is_type() method.Sep 10, 2018
Originally posted 2022-05-04 22:52:26.