Click to rate this question!
Here’s how to set it up.
- Install and activate Advanced Custom Fields. …
- Install and activate ACF for Woocommerce. …
- Jump over to the ACF settings page (Custom Fields, in the left-hand column of your WP dashboard), and click add new field group. …
- Click on the ‘+ Add Field’ button. …
How do I add a Checkbox to a WooCommerce product page?
How to add a checkbox to your WooCommerce products
- Select the WooCommerce product you want to add a checkbox to and go to its product edit page.
- Scroll down to the Product data section and select the Product Add-Ons tab.
- Click on Add Group and then click on the Add Field button.
- Select Checkbox from the Field Type.
Sep 6, 2021
How do I add a custom field to a WooCommerce checkout page?
How to Add Custom Fields to WooCommerce Checkout Page
- Step 1: Define an Array of Fields on Checkout Page. …
- Step 2: Add Custom Fields to WooCommerce Checkout Page. …
- Step 3: Concatenate Fields as per Requirement. …
- Step 4: Display Custom Fields on Order Page. …
- Step 5: Display Fields on Account Page.
Jan 12, 2018
Can I customize WooCommerce checkout page?
You can create custom fields and make a standard WooCommerce checkout page for your website. No custom code or custom CSS is required for the checkout page template. With ShopEngine, you can modify WooCommerce checkout page with simple “drag and drop”. You can search the element and drop it on the page.Mar 25, 2022
Originally posted 2022-05-05 12:25:01.