Click to rate this question!
You can set the placeholder image by going to WooCommerce > Settings > Products . You’ll change the Placeholder image value to the ID of the new placeholder image.
How do I customize the product page layout in WooCommerce?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template. …
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch. …
- Step 3: Add the Product Widgets that will make up your page. …
- Step 4: Preview the Product Page With Another Product. …
- Step 5: Set the Conditions.
Apr 27, 2021
How do I customize my WooCommerce product gallery?
Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images: You will get these options: Those are the image options for the shop and archive pages. Here you can specify the width and height of the image, as well as the aspect ratio if you wish to crop them.
What is WooCommerce placeholder?
When the Featured Image has not yet been set for a product, WooCommerce defaults to a placeholder image. The default placeholder image from WooCommerce is a simple grey box that can look out of place on a site that has design and branding setup.Aug 11, 2015
Originally posted 2022-05-05 20:35:13.