- Go to Settings → General in your WordPress dashboard.
- Find the Site Language drop-down.
- Select the language into which you want to change your WooCommerce store.
- Save your changes.
How do I customize my WooCommerce cart page?
How do I translate WooCommerce cart and checkout?
- Install TranslatePress and Choose Languages. …
- Open the Visual Translation Editor to Translate Cart and Checkout Pages. …
- Translate the Rest of Your Store (Optional) …
- Configure Your Language Switcher.
How do I translate a Wpml cart page?
Go to the WPML → String Translation page. In the Select strings within domain dropdown, choose the domain for the theme or plugin the string comes from. This is a very important step since different themes or plugins can use the same text (string) in different places.11 Okt 2021
Originally posted 2022-05-06 14:02:51.