Click to rate this question!
How can I configure attributes?
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Products menu and click Attributes.
- Click attribute name to edit an exists attribute or in the Add New Attribute form you will see the default Type selector.
- Click that Type selector to change attribute’s type.
How do I add Color options in WooCommerce?
Select your attribute type as ‘Color’ from the ‘Type’ drop-down menu. Once you have added attributes, click on the ‘Configure terms’ from the attribute list to create product variations. Keep adding new colors for each term by clicking the ‘Add new Color’ button. From the color-picker add your desired color.
How do I add Color and size in WooCommerce products?
How To Add Sizes in WooCommerce
- Set up a new attribute: size.
- Add a new variable product that uses the size attribute.
- First, click the ‘add variation’ button 4 times if you will be using all 4 sizes. Select the name of your sizes from the drop down menus. Then, fill in the product data for each size.
Nov 25, 2014
How do I get Color attributes in WooCommerce?
Once the plugin is installed, go to WordPress Dashboard > Products > Attributes and open one of the existing attributes, for example “Color” if you have it already. The attribute edit page will now have a new select field called “Type”.Dec 21, 2017
Originally posted 2022-05-04 13:15:57.