Click to rate this question!
To add a shipping method to an existing Shipping Zone:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Zones.
- Hover over the Shipping Zone you wish to change, and select Edit.
- Scroll down to Shipping Methods on the screen that appears.
- Disable an existing Shipping Method by using the button. …
- Save changes.
How do I set different shipping rates for different products in WooCommerce?
To do this:
- Go to WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the product you want to assign the rate to and click “Edit”
- Select “Shipping” on the left-hand menu.
- You’ll see a dropdown labeled “Shipping class” — select the shipping class you’d like to assign to the product.
- Click “Update” to save changes.
Feb 7, 2019
How do I set shipping per product in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping and select the shipping zone you want to add Per-Product Shipping to. Then, click “Add shipping method” and add Per-Product as a shipping method. This is required for the Standalone Method so that Per-Product Shipping will be displayed as a shipping method at checkout.
How do I add conditional shipping in WooCommerce?
You can activate it at WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Conditions > Debug mode. Once the mode is activated, you should be able to see Conditional Shipping Debug in the checkout which shows which conditions passed and actions were taken.
Originally posted 2022-05-05 23:30:01.