Click to rate this question!
Flat Rate Shipping
- Head to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- Select the Shipping Zone that Flat Rate should be added to and select Edit.
- In the Shipping Methods box, select Add Shipping Method.
- Select Flat Rate shipping from the dropdown and then Add Shipping method.
How do I charge shipping per item on WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping and select the shipping zone you want to add Per-Product Shipping to. Then, click “Add shipping method” and add Per-Product as a shipping method. This is required for the Standalone Method so that Per-Product Shipping will be displayed as a shipping method at checkout.
How do I set different shipping rates for different products in WooCommerce?
To do this:
- Go to WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the product you want to assign the rate to and click “Edit”
- Select “Shipping” on the left-hand menu.
- You’ll see a dropdown labeled “Shipping class” — select the shipping class you’d like to assign to the product.
- Click “Update” to save changes.
Feb 7, 2019
How do I set up flat rate shipping?
How does flat rate shipping work? 3 steps
- Get a USPS flat rate box. Instead of packing items in your own box, choose from a variety of flat rate boxes at your local USPS office. …
- Pack your items and address your box. Pack your items in the USPS flat rate box and address the package.
- Ship your items.
Apr 11, 2019
Originally posted 2022-05-04 11:18:49.