Click to rate this question!
To add new tags, simply go to Products » Tags and enter the name of your tag, the slug, the description, and then click the ‘Add new tag’ button.Dec 13, 2021
How do I customize my WooCommerce product pages?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template. …
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch. …
- Step 3: Add the Product Widgets that will make up your page. …
- Step 4: Preview the Product Page With Another Product. …
- Step 5: Set the Conditions.
Apr 27, 2021
How do I add a custom field to a WooCommerce product page?
It’s easy to add a custom field to a product in WooCommerce:
- Go to the product where you’d like to add a custom field.
- In the Product Data section, click the Product Add-Ons.
- Click ‘Add Group’ then click ‘Add Field’
- Choose the type of field you’d like to add from the ‘Field Type’ option.
Dec 20, 2020
How do I edit the HTML of a WordPress product page?
Go to your WordPress dashboard. Navigate to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Editor. From there you can edit/modify your HTML of WooCommerce.May 8, 2018
Originally posted 2022-05-06 05:01:46.