Click to rate this question!
You need to check the box next to categories and save your custom post type. Don’t forget to click on the save post type button to store your settings. Now, you can edit any content under that particular post type, and you’ll see the option to select categories in the right column in the WordPress block editor.Nov 7, 2020
How do I display categories of my custom post type?
To get the custom post type categories you need to change the arguments passed into the wp_list_categories function. You need to define the taxonomy argument. If you have a custom post type for your products then to display all the categories for products you need to use the following snippet.May 2, 2012
How do you add sub categories?
How to Create Subcategories in WordPress (In 3 Steps)
- Step 1: Start Editing a Post & Select the Categories Tab. To get started, navigate to the WordPress post that you want to add to a new subcategory. …
- Step 2: Click on the Add New Category Link. …
- Step 3: Select a Parent Category for Your WordPress Subcategory.
May 12, 2021
How do I add a subcategory in WooCommerce?
How to Add Subcategories in WooCommerce
- Go to Dashboard > Products > Categories.
- On the right pane, you will find the list of all categories.
- Click on any category you want to edit and it will take you to Edit Product Category page.
- Select the parent category of this category from Parent category drop-down.