Click to rate this question!
Log into your WordPress site and access the Dashboard as the admin user. From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file where we will add the function that will Show Product Image at Checkout Page.
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout?
Let’s see the step-by-step process:
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Checkout > Billing and click Add New Field.
- Select the type of field you want to create and fill in the label, placeholder/type, and description. …
- After that, tick the conditional checkbox on the right. …
- Press Save and you’re done!
Aug 15, 2020
How to link a gallery image to a Woocommerce Product Page
- Setup. Create or Edit a Gallery. Add Your Links to Your Captions. Showing the Caption in the Lightbox. Publish or Save the Gallery.
Nov 14, 2019
How do I add a product to my checkout page?
How to Add a Product to your Checkout Page
- Step 1: Go to the Products Tab. The products tab is second in the list, right after the design tab:
- Step 2: Add a Product. …
- Step 3: Set the discount/quantity (optional) …
- Step 4: Re-arrange the products to display on checkout (optional)
Dec 27, 2021