Click to rate this question!
To manually add a subscription:
- Go to WooCommerce > Subscriptions.
- Click the Add Subscription button.
- Add a customer to the subscription. …
- Add a billing schedule. …
- Add products, shipping costs, and fees to the subscription, following the process described in the Add Line Items section below.
How do you add subscribe and save on WooCommerce?
Subscribe and save—the easy way: output the subscription product’s button above the current product’s “add to cart” button. Subscribe and save—the hard way: output the subscription product’s button below the current products “add to cart” button (requires some code)Aug 26, 2018
What is the difference between WooCommerce subscriptions and memberships?
As with membership, subscription has nothing to do with access control. It is all about the products and services that the users would like to buy repeatedly at fixed interval. WooCommerce subscriptions lets you add products/services that you want to provide on subscription basis.Feb 3, 2022
How do I update my WooCommerce subscription?
To install the latest version of Subscriptions: Go to your WooCommerce.com > My Account > Downloads page. Click Download next to WooCommerce Subscriptions.
Originally posted 2022-05-05 12:33:19.