Click to rate this question!
Add an image for a product in WooCommerce
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, click Products.
- From the list of products, click the product you want to update with an image.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, in the Product image section, click Set product image.
- Click the Upload Files tab.
How do I make a product image?
9 Tips to Build the Best Product Images
- Use a Relevant, High-quality Image. …
- Have the Proper Size. …
- Include Several Angles. …
- Show Each Color or Option. …
- Show Materials and Details. …
- Provide a Sense of Context and Scale. …
- Allow Users to Zoom. …
- Consider Video.
May 25, 2017
How do I customize my product display in WooCommerce?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template. …
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch. …
- Step 3: Add the Product Widgets that will make up your page. …
- Step 4: Preview the Product Page With Another Product. …
- Step 5: Set the Conditions.
Apr 27, 2021
How do I create a custom product in WooCommerce?
How to create a Custom WooCommerce Product Type
- Define a new WooCommerce Product Type class.
- Add the type to WooCommerce product type filter.
- Add the type as a product type taxonomy.
- Refactor methods (if needed)
- Add new settings (if needed)
- Save new settings (if needed)
May 28, 2019
Originally posted 2022-05-04 15:36:23.