Click to rate this question!
How to add a custom field in WooCommerce
- Go to the product where you’d like to add a custom field.
- In the Product Data section, click the Product Add-Ons.
- Click ‘Add Group’ then click ‘Add Field’
- Choose the type of field you’d like to add from the ‘Field Type’ option.
Dec 20, 2020
How do I display custom fields in WooCommerce product page?
Add a custom field value for each product
- Click the ‘Products’ link on the left of the WordPress admin.
- Next, click on the product for which you want to add a custom field value.
- Scroll down on the ‘Edit Product’ screen until you see the custom field.
- Enter a custom field value and Update the product.
How do I add custom data to WooCommerce?
Adding Custom Data to a WooCommerce Order
- Step 1: Add Data in a Custom Session, on ‘Add to Cart’ Button Click.
- Step 2: Add Custom Data in WooCommerce Session.
- Step 3: Extract Custom Data from WooCommerce Session and Insert it into Cart Object.
- Step 4: Display User Custom Data on Cart and Checkout page.
Mar 1, 2022
How do I use advanced custom fields in WooCommerce?
Add custom fields to WooCommerce Products using ACF
- Step 1: Install the Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin. Firstly, download and activate the free version of the Advanced Custom Fields plugin. …
- Step 2: Add a custom field group. …
- Create a custom field. …
- Edit a product. …
- Display our custom field on the product page.
May 25, 2021
Originally posted 2022-05-05 17:32:41.