Click to rate this question!
To add custom fields to WooCommerce checkout, select the field type in Add New Field section, enter a label name and click on Add Field. And it’s done!Mar 24, 2022
How do I customize checkout fields in WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
- To export custom checkout field data, you will need to export WooCommerce order data using WooCommerce Customer / Order / Coupon Export.
How do you customize a field in checkout?
Customize checkout fields with plugins
- Text – standard text input.
- Password – password text input.
- Textarea – a larger text field.
- Select – a dropdown box with options customers can choose from.
- Multi-select – a box that allows shoppers to select multiple options.
- Radio – a set of radio inputs that customers can choose from.
Jan 9, 2020
How do I create a checkbox field in WooCommerce checkout page?
Here’s how to set it up.
- Install and activate Advanced Custom Fields. …
- Install and activate ACF for Woocommerce. …
- Jump over to the ACF settings page (Custom Fields, in the left-hand column of your WP dashboard), and click add new field group. …
- Click on the ‘+ Add Field’ button. …
Originally posted 2022-05-05 12:44:50.