Click to rate this question!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Install the WooCommerce Custom Add to Cart Button plugin on your WordPress site.
- Go to Appearance → Customizer → WooCommerce → Add to Cart from the admin panel.
- Tick the Show add to cart icon option.
- Tick the Hide the add to cart text option.
- Click the Publish button to continue.
Jul 22, 2021
- Upload the Button Customizer for WooCommerce plugin to your /wp-content/plugin/ directory or through the Plugin admin section under “add new”.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure your settings by going to WooCommerce settings, then the Button Customizer menu.
- That’s it!
Once the plugin has been installed and activated, click on WooCommerce > Settings. This will take you to the main settings page for WooCommerce. You see here that a “Customizer” tab has automatically been added to this area. This is where you set up the plugin to customize your button.
In order to add Quantity selector and Multiple add to cart you need:
- Enable Multiple add to cart option.
- Move to the Manage Table Columns constructor.
- Add the “Buy” Property.
- Change order or edit the title if necessary.
- Click the Save button and check the created table in preview mode.
Originally posted 2022-05-06 02:04:52.