🥷 Angel Munoz | Answered January 15, 2020
Go to Settings → General in your WordPress dashboard. Find the Site Language drop-down. Select the language that you want to use in your WooCommerce dashboard. Save your changes.Jul 27, 2022
🥷 Jenna Garner | Answered February 3, 2021
Use the Language drop-down to select the language that you want to use for just your WooCommerce dashboard (e.g. Spanish). Now, your front-end store will still be in the language that you set in Settings → General (e.g. English). However, when you’re working inside your WooCommerce dashboard, the interface will be in Spanish:
How to Change WooCommerce Language (3 Easy Methods…
How can I translate WooCommerce for free?
🥷 Rosemarie Banks | Answered April 26, 2020
How to Make WooCommerce Multilingual for Free With TranslatePress
- Install TranslatePress and Choose Languages. …
- Optional: Set Up Automatic Translation from Google Translate. …
- Translate Content Using the Visual Editor. …
- Configure Your Store’s Language Switcher.Jul 29, 2022
Does WooCommerce support multiple languages?
🥷 Susan Simon | Answered September 25, 2021
WooCommerce Multilingual is a robust plugin that allows users to run multilingual sites using WooCommerce and WPML. It enables users to easily manage their website and products’ translations and serve the visitors in their native language.Apr 7, 2022
How do I translate a WooCommerce store?
🥷 Flora Sims | Answered April 14, 2020
Translating WooCommerce products and product pages is much like translating your Shop page. Simply navigate to the product you want to translate and hover over the title or description, click, and then enter your translation in the sidebar. And that’s all you need to do.Jul 28, 2022
How do I make my WooCommerce website multilingual?
🥷 Bridget Holloway | Answered January 24, 2021
If you’d like to build a multilingual WooCommerce shop with MultilingualPress, here’s a six-step overview:
- Install WordPress.
- Create the multisite.
- Install WooCommerce.
- Install MultilingualPress.
- Create the language sites within the multisite network.
- Add your individual language page and WooCommerce settings.Nov 15, 2018
How to Change YouTube Language and Country Settings
24 Related Questions Found
What language does WooCommerce use?
🥷 Marsha Gutierrez | Answered January 18, 2021
Original author(s) Mike Jolley, James Koster Written in PHP Operating system Unix-like, Windows Type e-commerce License GPL
How do I install WooCommerce language pack?
🥷 Roxanne Warren | Answered April 11, 2020
How to Install Individual WooCommerce Language Packs
- Go to Settings → General in your WordPress dashboard.
- Locate the Site Language drop-down in the settings area.
- Select the language that you want to install for WooCommerce.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom.Jul 27, 2022
How do I translate a WordPress site without plugins?
🥷 Flora Wright | Answered June 24, 2021
WordPress Multi Language Without Plugin: How to Set It Up
- Set up WordPress Multisite.
- Create separate sites for individual language versions.
- Configure them for each language and link them together.
- Add content to each site.Jul 28, 2022
Does Polylang work with WooCommerce?
🥷 Dixie Welch | Answered April 26, 2020
Polylang for WooCommerce allows you to combine the power of two popular WordPress plugins to create a multilingual shop. This plugin must be used in combination with WooCommerce and Polylang.
Does Wpml work with WooCommerce?
🥷 Antonia Dawson | Answered September 27, 2020
WooCommerce is fully compatible with WPML.