Click to rate this question!
To start with WooCommerce head to the Plugins menu and then click “Add New” in the top left of the screen. Click “Install” on WooCommerce and then when it changes to “Activate” click that to turn WooCommerce on for your site. Immediately after you activate WooCommerce, you’ll be taken to the setup wizard.Oct 1, 2018
How do I add a WooCommerce plugin to WordPress?
Installation via WordPress Admin
- Go to: Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “WooCommerce”.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Now and you’re ready for the WooCommerce Wizard.
Can I add WooCommerce to an existing WordPress site?
Seamlessly turn your existing WordPress site into a store.
If you already have WordPress, WooCommerce integrates with your existing site and is free to install. Everything you’re already familiar with will remain as it is.Apr 14, 2020
How do I publish a WooCommerce plugin?
In a nutshell, here’s what you’re going to do to publish your new WordPress plugin:
- Navigate to your local Subversion directory.
- Check out your plugin.
- Make any edits to your plugin in your trunk directory. …
- Register any file or folder additions or deletions with Subversion.
- Check in your plugin.
Nov 9, 2015
Originally posted 2022-05-04 18:58:27.